Fw: The People's Seed Bank

Deanne Bell dbell at qnis.net
Tue Dec 26 11:49:04 EST 2000

I am interested in the subject and like to follow the saga "The People's
Seed bank" - and - not meaning to offend Brian, but I too find your answers
to be a bit *sarcastic and aggressive*.

> > "Brian Sandle" <bsandle at caverock.net.nz> wrote in message
> > news:Pine.LNX.4.21.0012201431400.18054-100000 at shell.caverock.net.nz...
> > : On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, David Kendra wrote:
> > : But you are claiming

(i)* that any and every tissue culture book deals also
> > : with transgenics. *

(ii) that though transgening produces a major change in

---