Fw: [FUN] Dumbest lab experience?

Deanne Bell dbell at qnis.net
Tue Dec 26 12:07:18 EST 2000

This reminds me of the first time someone in our lab tried to do
chemiluminescent westerns. We did not have a red light for the dark room so
all the exposures were performed in pitch dark. They removed the "film"
from the box, exposed it, developed it and then proceeded to "interpret"
it.  The second time they went into the dark room, a piece of film was
removed from the box and the guy said "uh-oh, this piece of film doesn't
feel like the last one".   They proceded with this film and got great
results.  It turned out that the first time they developed and
"interpreted" the cardboard insert used to protect the film in the box.