HA tag sequence.

S. Findley polliwog at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 1 04:42:49 EST 2000

HA tag:

You might want to check out:

Also, Berkeley Antibody Company makes a lot of commonly used anti-HA

I think there is some consideration to be made for

1) relative location of the proposed tag and compatibility with particular

2) Ultimate mode of detection/Ab comaptibility. (which is to say some
anti-HA Abs may be better for, say a Western blot (versus

(someone out there correct me if I am wrong =)

People are also using triple-HA tags with improved detection.

(I can send you a pBS clone with a 3XHA cassette if you like)

Seth D. Findley               polliwog at u.washington.edu
Department of Biochemistry    Phone: 206-543-1710
Health Sciences Building J579
University of Washington, Box 357350, Seattle, WA 98195