Building the $100 Thermocycler

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at
Wed Feb 2 10:52:32 EST 2000

In article <389842A9.CC9F34F1 at>, Rafael Maldonado
<rmaldonado at> writes
>Was the student included? Does describe the NAR paper what kind of
>student is best?

Although the authors mentioned the student, no specifications were
given. (Probably worried about patent infringement in their design of
such a student.)

So they cost, but I think they were reasonable along the lines of the
BOGGOF's we get now at UK supermarkets (buy one and get one free).

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288