EST databases

Dr Antony Halsall antony.halsall at bris.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 10:52:35 EST 2000

Hi

I am currently using a DNA oligonucleotide microarray, many of the
oligonucleotide probe sequences are derived from mouse EST's. I am
looking for some method/database to be able to enter many EST accession
numbers and receive homology results or the relevant data to allow
identification of the EST's in large batches. Does anyone know a method
of doing this rather than the method i am currently using which involves
using Genbank at NCBI and entering each accession number individually to
obtain the sequence then performing a BLAST search? There must be a
quicker way.

Thanks
Antony Halsall