Oligo Source

John Scott Meschke scott_meschke at unc.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:18:10 EST 2000

Dear List-
        We are in the process of trying to locate a new supplier of
oligos.  Our current supplier is an on-campus core facility, which is
convienent for small orders but too expensive for larger orders.  Our
current source is about $1.15 USD/0.04umole, and I have seen prices
around $0.60 USD/0.05umole. We have an immediate need for around 40
oligos and will have a need thereafter for about 5-10 every couple of
months.  Please email me any reccomendations, whether they be for a
particular source, recommendations on choosing a source, or staying with
our current source.  Thank you in advance.

Scott