electroporation

David L. Haviland dhavilan at imm2.imm.uth.tmc.edu
Wed Feb 2 15:22:13 EST 2000

Kevin Urbanic wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Other than BioRad, is there any other company that makes electroporation
> machines?  Do you recommend them?

Kevin:

Yes and yes!

The BTX EC600 is probably the best machine out there.  I can't speak for
the BioRad Gene Pulser II but the Gene Pulser I was the reason I looked
at BTX.  It is much more versatile and can be adapted to perform
electroporation in plates and dishes with appropriate attachments.

www.genetronics.com/btx/

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.
Hope this helps,
David
David L. Haviland, Ph.D., Asst. Prof. Immunology
University of Texas - Houston, H.S.C.
Institute of Molecular Medicine, R907
2121 W. Holcombe Blvd.,  Houston, TX  77030
713.500.2413-Voice//713.500.2424-FAX
If everything seems to be going so well, you have obviously
overlooked something.