Your Invited!

Dawn obyp at
Wed Feb 2 19:48:56 EST 2000

My name is Brent Taylor.
I would like to invite you to come visit us at Fred Taylor Fine
Jewelry. We are one of the largest sellers
of fine quality jewelry on the internet.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY and you could win a pair of 1/2 ct. diamond
Now through Valentines Day (Feb. 14th) we are giving away a pair of
genuine 1/2 ct. diamond earrings to every 5,000th person to register
Here is a list of the current winners.
Betheny Zupkin of Traverse City,MI
Brenda Bros of Highland Springs, VA
Randall Daugherty of Las Vegas, NV
William Lucas of Landenburg, PA
Michael Wainio of Venice, FL
Linda Sehrienk of Hilliard, OH
Jela Trivunovic of Palo Alto, CA
Thank You for Your Time and Have A Great Day!
Brent Taylor
President: Fred Taylor Enterprises
Toll Free: 1-877-605-7700

If you have received this letter and did not subscribe to our email
please accept our apology and remove your address from our list by
replying to:
mailto:noret8 at