35S-labelled oligo purification

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 08:52:34 EST 2000

In article <879l1j$ahl$1 at beta.qmw.ac.uk>, Danny McLaughlin
<D.P.McLaughlin at mds.qmw.ac.uk> writes
>Now we have the problem of finding that extra 200-300 pounds for more
>35SdATP and enzyme.  But hey, unfortunately, that's research! :-)

Then I wrote

> There again who cares about the research if you need to get the money
> for new label and you if you have better method anyway!

Attempting to say that one should forget trying to find out why the
G25's are failing if it requires spending precious research money
finding out, especially when you said you had another method of
purification that works.

I'm not doing very well this week in that I keep on having to explain
what I really meant in previous posts This is solely 'cos I didn't get
any of them right first time. :(

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark