Oligo Source

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Fri Feb 4 01:03:28 EST 2000

try www.microsynth.ch.  We do all our primer synthesis and sequencing from
there.  They offer incredibly cheap prices and the accuracy is very good.
They are fast too.
    best of luckj
jakku
R. JAYAKUMAR
CSIR- Senior Research Fellow
Dept. of Molecular Microbiology,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625 021.
India
email: jakku at usaf.org
tel: +91-452-858471-374
efax: (603)-688-4665
web: http://members.tripod.com/~jakspage
"There is a possible even in imPOSSIBLE"