Oligo Source

Chunxin Wang cxwang at wam.umd.edu
Fri Feb 4 10:13:44 EST 2000

Integrated DNA Technologies provides probably the cheapest oligos, to my
knowledge. The shipping is also promised to reach you within two days. In
addition, they have the same day service in case you need the oligos just
the next day. 48cents/base(25nM scale), 60cents/base for same-day and
shipping fee is $10,$15, respectively. Free shipping is given upon total
order is more than $200.

www.idtdna.com

Black

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Jens Tornoe wrote:

> I have had good experiences with oligos from Life Technologies. They are
> cheap and postage is free. Check it out at www.lifetech.com
>
> Jens

> Jens Tornøe
> NeuroSearch