hybridization oven any good?

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Sat Feb 5 06:20:22 EST 2000

on of our labs have purchased this equipment.   I have also used it on
several occassions.  I have felt it exceptionally good.  Especially the
shaker is very easy to mount and use.  But the space inside the chamber is
kinda crowded and so I am not able to heat any hyb buffer or wash solutions
for subsequent washes.  Wish they could make it a wee bit more spacious.

cheers
jayakumar
R. JAYAKUMAR
CSIR- Senior Research Fellow
Dept. of Molecular Microbiology,
School of Biotechnology,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625 021.
India
email: jakku at usaf.org
tel: +91-452-858471-374
efax: (603)-688-4665
web: http://members.tripod.com/~jakspage
"There is a possible even in imPOSSIBLE"