pBR322 primers

Joseph C. Bagshaw jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Sat Feb 5 08:00:54 EST 2000

Once upon a time New England Biolabs sold clockwise and counterclockwise
primers for several cloning sites in pBR322.  I don't think they still do,
but you should never buy primers off the shelf anyway.  If you can find an
NEB catalog from 5-10 years ago it should have the sequences, or try their
web site.  If all else fails, contact NEB directly.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer and neighbor.

Joe Bagshaw, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Roadkill on the information superhighway.