Radiolabel Mol. Wt. Marker

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at knoware.nl
Sun Feb 6 16:14:21 EST 2000

Tracy,

Do endlabelling or filling in, depending on which marker you are using. I
wouldn't advise random labelling, as after denaturing and labelling not all
the right length fragments will be made by the random priming. If you have a
5' sticky end (HindIII/EcoRI), then filling in is easier and more efficient
than end-labelling. Endlabelling also requires gamma 32P-ATP, which often
has to be bought specially for this purpose.

hope this helps
Arnoud

news:389B5ACE.A7245BDE at flash.net...