Ni affinity columns, preparation, use and recharging of

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at
Sun Feb 6 16:11:03 EST 2000

Dear Wolfgang,

go to and get the QiaExpressionist Manual, or to the site and get their pTrcHis and Ni-agarose manual. Lots of
info and references to be found.

No affiliations with either.

hope this helps

"Wolfgang Schechinger" <Wolfgang.Schechinger at> wrote in
message news:200002051826.TAA21521 at