CODEHOP PCR

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Feb 8 07:51:57 EST 2000

Aniko,

Please excuse my ignorance! Cold you please tell me what codehop PCR
is? If you know a web address, paper or a company who is involved in
this business, that would be fine.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang

> From:          "Aniko" <aniko at mail.botany.ubc.ca>
> Subject:       CODEHOP PCR
> Date:          Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:28:58 -0800
> To:            methods at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

> anyone master *CODEHOP PCR and have any good tips?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> aniko at mail.botany.ubc.ca
>

> *Consensus-degenerate hybrid oligonucleotide primers for
> amplification of distantly-related sequences.  by T.M. Rose, E.R.
> Schultz, J.G. Henikoff, S. Pietrokovski, C.M. McCallum and S.
> Henikoff, Nucleic Acids Research, 26(7):1628-1635.

Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Pathobiochemistry Dept.
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----
*unsolicited mail is *NOT* appreciated, usual disclaimers apply
-----
Pressing ALT+F4 simultaneously enables you to read private messages
---