Trivial transformation improvement

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 06:13:08 EST 2000

In article <38A25F8E.E25F66D1 at gmx.net>, Frederik Börnke
<ricky_boernke at gmx.net> writes
>Yeah, but after back to the ice you probably do a recovery step at 37
>deg,
>don't you?
>BTW I do my recovery step usually in a shaker not in a waterbath.

The same applies to electroporation. What is the best temperature,
treatment and time for post-recovery? I've seen all sorts in the
literature from RT to 37C to shaking/non-shaking from 10  mins to 60
mins. I've also seen it said that with Amp one needs recovery but for
Kan one doesn't.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark