Recommendations for methods to Concentrate Antibodies

G. Dellaire, Ph.D. G.Dellaire at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 12:14:59 EST 2000

Hello All,

I am looking for a recommendation on spin columns or other means of
concentrating antibodies after purification.  I will have precipitated
my antibody once by Ammonium phosphate precipitation during my
purification but after my affinity column I would like to just
concentrate the sample with some sort of spin column and then desalt or
dialyse rather than do another precipitation.

Any info good brands of spin column, or experience with different
methods of concentraiting antibodies would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Graham Dellaire
--
Graham Dellaire, Ph.D.