In vivo Th determination by DTH assay

Antonieta Herrera amherrera at
Thu Feb 10 21:52:08 EST 2000

Hello netters!!!

I was wondering if some one have news about some kind of DTH
assay for CD4+ response detection in vivo, by administering an
MHC II-restricted peptide, just like the assay described by
Zynkernagel and co-workers in 1992 for CTL response
determination in vivo (but in that case, the method was reported
employing a cytotoxic peptide for re-stimulation).
I will also thank any comment about the idea for detecting in vivo T
helper immune responses using DTH, by stimulating with a helper

Thanks in advance