cDNA synthesis and linear amplification!

Harold E Smith hes at U.Arizona.EDU
Fri Feb 11 14:55:23 EST 2000

I recall a recent (within the past six months) article for linear
amplification of mRNA.  The first strand synthesis used an oligo dT primer
with a T7 promoter at the end.  The finished cDNA was used as template for
T7 RNA polymerase amplification, which could then be used for a second
round of cDNA synthesis.  If you'd like, I'll track down the reference.

-Harold Smith