Amicon (Millipore) Electroelutoer

Bill Bowers bowers at shore.net
Mon Feb 14 19:00:46 EST 2000

In article <0E4D0857A37DD211A6EB00A0C9E97E8F11DEC8 at NTSERVER1>,
zlin at Phylos.com says...

>I am wondering whether any of you have used an electroeluter from Amicon
>(now part of Millipore) called "centrilutor".  The product looks good,
>but I would like to hear from people who have real experience with it
>before spending a few houndred bucks on it.Many thanks in advance.
>Zhanglin LinPhylosLexington, MA
>
>---

Hello,

In a former life I evaluated the Centrilutor for Amicon and found it
to be a very nice product.  I have no current connection but can assure
you it performs as claimed, is simple to use, and will do a very nice
job of recovering macrosolute from gel slices.

Best regards,

Bill Bowers
Orbital Biosciences, LLC