Chemiluminescent detection

Arnoud van Vliet avvliet at knoware.nl
Mon Feb 14 19:22:08 EST 2000

Best advice: get yourself another professor, or get her to find the
protocols when she insists you make it yourself.

But kiddin' aside, I would first use the kit, and when that works fine
(which it might not!), then start changing things. Because if you make the
stuff yourself, and it does go wrong, how do you know where the error is.
Most non-RA hybs use antibodies, not biotin. No experience with it myself,
always used the DIG or Gene Images kits.

Maybe best for you would be to do the radioactive hyb: relatively easier and
well tested!

good luck
Arnoud

news:38A7EBCC.A6AE5DEF at yahooNO.SPAMcom...