Gradient Maker/Formula Data

William A. Rosche, Ph.D. william-rosche at
Wed Feb 16 09:16:19 EST 2000

Dear Netters,

    I recently purchased a gradient making device and expected some
information about how much of each solution I need to put into each tube
to make my gradient. Can someone send me a chart or point to a site on
the 'net that has a chart for making gradient gels?

    Specifically I want to pour gels to do DGGE.  I know that my
gradient will be crude doing the experiment this way but I'm just doing
a pilot study to see if it will work.

    Thank you in advance,

        William A. Rosche

William A. Rosche, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Biological Science
University of Tulsa

600 S. College Ave                      (918) 631-2759 Office
Tulsa, OK 74104-3126                    (918) 631-2762 FAX
                                        (918) 631-2563 Laboratory