Gradient Maker/Formula Data

William A. Rosche, Ph.D. william-rosche at utulsa.edu
Wed Feb 16 09:16:19 EST 2000

Dear Netters,

    I recently purchased a gradient making device and expected some
information about how much of each solution I need to put into each tube
to make my gradient. Can someone send me a chart or point to a site on
the 'net that has a chart for making gradient gels?

    Specifically I want to pour gels to do DGGE.  I know that my
gradient will be crude doing the experiment this way but I'm just doing
a pilot study to see if it will work.

    Thank you in advance,

        William A. Rosche

--

William A. Rosche, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

600 S. College Ave                      (918) 631-2759 Office
Tulsa, OK 74104-3126                    (918) 631-2762 FAX
                                        (918) 631-2563 Laboratory