Gradient Maker/Formula Data

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 04:21:54 EST 2000

In article <38AAB133.89542CE7 at utulsa.edu>, William A. Rosche, Ph.D.
<william-rosche at utulsa.edu> writes

>    I recently purchased a gradient making device and expected some
>information about how much of each solution I need to put into each tube
>to make my gradient. Can someone send me a chart or point to a site on
>the 'net that has a chart for making gradient gels?

Not sure about what you are asking here without knowing what sort of
gradient making device you have. If it is the kind of device, with two
chambers connected together and one outlet, that one uses for generating
salt gradients for chromatography then you can't really go wrong. More
info. would help.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark