Bailey's Irish Creme

Petr Kuzmic pkuzmic at biokin.com
Fri Feb 18 11:28:35 EST 2000

David Micklem wrote:

> In article
> <roxanne-walder-160200135021 at dhcp80ff588d.dynamic.uiowa.edu>, Roxanne
> Walder <roxanne-walder at uiowa.edu> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have a protocol which uses Bailey's Irish Creme in the blocking
> >solution?
>
> According to Paul Hengen last time this came up (1997):
>
> @article{Elbrecht1987,

As a fan of Bailey's, I felt it was my *responsibility* to do a quick
citation analysis on that paper.  The Science Citation Index
<http://webofscience.com/CIW.cgi> says that it has been cited seven
times (see below).

	-- Petr

Petr Kuzmic, Ph.D. * BioKin, Ltd. * Consulting & Software Development
http://www.biokin.com * (608) 256-4790 * (608) 256-1269 FAX

FN ISI Export Format
VR 1.0
PT J
AU Hengen, PN
TI Methods and reagents - False positives from the yeast two-
   hybrid system
SO TRENDS IN BIOCHEMICAL SCIENCES
BP 33
EP 34
PG 2
JI Trends Biochem.Sci.
PY 1997
PD JAN
VL 22
IS 1
GA WE017
J9 TRENDS BIOCHEM SCI
UT ISI:A1997WE01700010
ER

PT J
AU OMALLEY, BW
TI 30 YEARS OF STEROID-HORMONE ACTION - PERSONAL RECOLLECTIONS OF
   AN INVESTIGATOR
SO STEROIDS
BP 490
EP 498
PG 9
JI Steroids
PY 1995
PD AUG
VL 60
IS 8
GA RN802
J9 STEROIDS
UT ISI:A1995RN80200001
ER

PT J
AU YAMAMOTO, Y
   TSUJI, H
   OBOKATA, J
TI STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION OF A NUCLEAR GENE FOR THE PSI-D
   SUBUNIT OF PHOTOSYSTEM-I IN NICOTIANA-SYLVESTRIS
SO PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
BP 985
EP 994
PG 10
JI Plant Mol.Biol.
PY 1993
PD SEP
VL 22
IS 6
GA LZ087
J9 PLANT MOL BIOL
UT ISI:A1993LZ08700005
ER

PT J
AU CANDELIERHARVEY, P
   HULL, R
TI CUCUMBER MOSAIC-VIRUS GENOME IS ENCAPSIDATED IN ALFALFA MOSAIC-
   VIRUS COAT PROTEIN EXPRESSED IN TRANSGENIC TOBACCO PLANTS
SO TRANSGENIC RESEARCH
BP 277
EP 285
PG 9
JI Transgenic Res.
PY 1993
PD SEP
VL 2
IS 5
GA LX680
J9 TRANSGENIC RES
UT ISI:A1993LX68000004
ER

PT J
AU COLEMAN, AW
   THOMPSON, WF
   GOFF, LJ
TI IDENTIFICATION OF THE MITOCHONDRIAL GENOME IN THE CHRYSOPHYTE
   ALGA OCHROMONAS-DANICA
SO JOURNAL OF PROTOZOOLOGY
BP 129
EP 135
PG 7
PY 1991
PD MAR-APR
VL 38
IS 2
GA FJ867
J9 J PROTOZOOL
UT ISI:A1991FJ86700004
ER

PT J
AU KARJALAINEN, TK
   EVANS, DG
   SO, M
   LEE, CH
TI MOLECULAR-CLONING AND NUCLEOTIDE-SEQUENCE OF THE COLONIZATION
   FACTOR ANTIGEN-I GENE OF ESCHERICHIA-COLI
SO INFECTION AND IMMUNITY
BP 1126
EP 1130
PG 5
JI Infect. Immun.
PY 1989
PD APR
VL 57
IS 4
GA T8545
J9 INFEC IMMUNITY
UT ISI:A1989T854500020
ER

PT J
AU WOODMANSEE, DB
   LEE, CH
   BARTLETT, MS
   SHAW, MM
   SMITH, JW
TI DEVELOPMENT OF DNA PROBES FOR PNEUMOCYSTIS-CARINII
SO JOURNAL OF PROTOZOOLOGY
BP S7
EP S9
PG 3