Nothern with 290bp probe

JL Martinez jmartinez at
Fri Feb 18 16:10:38 EST 2000

    I have not problems with probes of 176 bp (I have used also
oligonucleotides and I obtain less signal but visible).  My RNAs are very
rich (they come from repeated DNA).  I perform hybridizations with 20% SDS,
disodium phosphate at 65 ºC and I obtain a good signal.  My probes are

Jose Luis

Departamento de Biologia Celular y del Desarrollo
Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas

38ad117f.12964331 at