ECV 304 Are these endothelial cells?

Klaus Kunath Kunath at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 24 12:55:41 EST 2000

it seems that all cell culture collections claim ECV 304 to be identical to
T-24. I am also looking for an endothelial cell line, but I think there
isn't any. Probably HUVECs (human umbilical vein endothelial cells) are one
of the best alternatives, they are commercially available from companies or
can be prepared from umbilical cords using standard protocols and
appropriate media.
Best regards
Klaus

news:38aa912d.8223544 at news.fu-berlin.de...