Glycerol: v/v or w/v?

a.krimer at a.krimer at
Fri Feb 25 08:17:25 EST 2000

Dear Frank:

I think you didn't mix very well. Mixing EtOH and water was an old experiment of
the Physico-Chemistry course in my Faculty of Science.
This was performed to calculate the specific volume of tthe solution. The
importance of that i don't remember, but I remember after mixing 50 ml each one
the final volume was less than 100 ml.
Good luck

"Frank O. Fackelmayer" <Frank.Fackelmayer at> on 02/25/2000
06:55:23 AM

Please respond to Frank.Fackelmayer at