thermostable reverse transcriptase

nospam at our.site nospam at our.site
Fri Feb 25 10:00:49 EST 2000

This message has been posted by:  612 right <i.hinners at REMOVE-THIS-TO-SENDicrf.icnet.uk>

Hi Frank,
recently a friend mentioned to me, that Boehringer's RT is more heat
stable than other, I have no idea though what temperatures you can use
or any experience
with it myself, it was just recommended to me.
Hope it helps anyway, Ina