Sequence analysis programs

Lluis Armengol llarmengol at iro.es
Fri Feb 25 18:43:54 EST 2000

Dear Muhammad,

you would find plenty of those programs available on-line on the internet
... you can go check NCBI pages (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gorf/bl2.html
this is blast2, for pairwise alignment), also you may want to try
Clustalw at the EBI (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/clustalw/, for multiple sequence
alignment). You should be able to
find other programs on the Internet, but those may be useful enough.

In case you need any further instructions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards, Lluis