Glycon in ligations?

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer PGegen at UKans.nolospamare.edu
Fri Feb 25 19:35:37 EST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:07:48, Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
("Wolfgang Schechinger") wrote:

ð Does anyone have experience with glycogen present in DNA ligations?
<snip>
ð Will it hamper the ligation I intend to use the DNA for?

NO, glycogen is quite inert with respect to nucleic acid-interacting enzymes
(that I know of).

ð -----
ð This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
ð -----

Um, but you didn't tell what encrytion scheme was used ;)

| Dr. Peter Gegenheimer       | Vox: 785-864-3939  FAX: 785-864-5321   |
| Department of               |   PGegen at UKans.nospam.edu              |
|   Molecular Biosciences     |   http://rnaworld.bio.ukans.edu/       |
| University of Kansas        |"When you have excluded the impossible, |
| 2045 Haworth Hall           |  whatever remains, however improbable, |
| Lawrence  KS  66045-2106    |  must be the truth."      S. Holmes    |