excessive bps to NdeI

Andrew Leung s970854 at cuhk.edu.hk
Sun Feb 27 10:56:39 EST 2000

I do not have experience on Ndel. But I generally add 6 bps for EcoRI,
BamHI, and SalI which I have sucessfully cut previously.
You may also check New England Biology (NEB) catolog where it has a table
indicating how many bp is required for particular enzymes.

hope this help
andrew

zhongyi at sunm.shcnc.ac.cn ¼¶¼g©ó¤å³¹
<200002271529.XAA02402 at sunm.shcnc.ac.cn>...
>Hello
>   if I want to improve the cleavable efficiency of primer with NdeI
recognition site,how many excessive bps should be added to side of the NdeI
recognition sequence?