Mastermixes for capillary PCR

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 12:48:00 EST 2000

In article <rh-2502001628060001 at a6-curtis.ibls.gla.ac.uk>, Robert
Hartley <rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk> writes
>http://www.dnamp.com

Unfortunately Roche required me to remove all references to LightCycler
Master Mixes from the web site several months ago. (I do know the web
site needs updating much further as well!).

As a PCR licensee we are not allowed to promote licensed reagents for
un-authorised PCR machines such as a LightCycler.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
At the time that included Roche's own branded LightCycler!

However if anyone would like to talk me direct then that is fine.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.