excessive bps to NdeI

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Feb 28 04:05:00 EST 2000

Hi,

I'm also currently doing some NdeI patchwork, using PCR primers in
order to introduce the RE site. As a precaution, I have added another
RE site for a common enzyme (in my case HindIII) upstream of the NdeI
site and I clone the amplified construct parallel to the actual NdeI
step into my favourite vector. So I might be able to cut it out of
this vector in any case.
This theory is not yet proved. First results maybe tomorrow.

Wolfgang

-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----