excessive bps to NdeI

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Feb 28 04:05:00 EST 2000

I'm also currently doing some NdeI patchwork, using PCR primers in
order to introduce the RE site. As a precaution, I have added another
RE site for a common enzyme (in my case HindIII) upstream of the NdeI
site and I clone the amplified construct parallel to the actual NdeI
step into my favourite vector. So I might be able to cut it out of
this vector in any case.
This theory is not yet proved. First results maybe tomorrow.

This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
usual disclaimers apply