sephadex problem

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at
Mon Feb 28 13:24:09 EST 2000

hi all,

in a protocol, one needs sephadex g25 fine. on my shelf there is g25
coarse. does this just mean big / small beads or is there a important
difference i should take notice of? the protocol uses sephadex for
separating a 80 kd protein from low mw impurities after a chemical
generally, a pointer to gel filtartion theory would be helpful to me.

thanks for all input!

This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at
usual disclaimers apply