Transferrin structure

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Feb 29 04:46:56 EST 2000

Hi all,

could anyone please point me to a resource that might elucidate the
structure of (human sero-) transferrin (TF)? I spent half the night
hunting through databases but I couldn't find anything relevant
despite AA sequence and iron binding sites. especially, I'm
interested in how and where TF interacts with its receptor and how
iron content might influcence that behavior.

Thanks for your help.

Wolfgang
-----
This message is encrypted. Use your brain to decode it.
-----
Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Dept. of Pathobiochemistry
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at med.uni-tuebingen.de
wwWait: http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-----