SDS in PCR?

Chong Wai Yin( Zhang Weixian) wychong at singnet.com.sg
Tue Jan 4 06:35:25 EST 2000

Hi will the addition of SDS to PCR mixture affect the process of PCR (eg.
inhibit PCR)?
Thanks.

Kelvin
-- For Nature, heartless, witless Nature
   Will neither know nor care.
   And from my pillow, looking forth by light
   Of moon or favouring stars, I could behold
   The antechapel where the statue stood
   Of Newton with his prism and silent face,
   The marble index of a mind for ever
   Voyaging through strange seas of Thought, alone. --