Rapid Ligation Kit

Bruno Cenni cenni at cellbio.unige.ch
Thu Jan 6 02:43:02 EST 2000

We do the short version also quite often (blunt and sticky ends ligations in low
melt agarose snippets) and it works (almost) as well as the typical overnight
ligation (using Life Techn T4 Ligase). If I remember well the Boehringer kit simply
uses high amounts of ligase and a buffer containing PEG or something like that.

Bruno