dna isolation from barley seeds ?

And'ys bionet andrew.bettany at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 03:15:06 EST 2000

You could try a "standard" phenol method, but include a partial ethanol
precipitation step - it's pretty good for removing polysaccharides. We
describe the modification briefly in Dalton et al (1998) Plant
Science132:31-43 but it's from an original reference by Michaels et al
(1994) BioTechniques 17: 274-276.

Hope this helps!

Andy