Which WWW site has computer video about PCR & DNA sequencing?

"Hamel, Andre AGR AHamel at agr.gov.mb.ca
Mon Jan 10 11:45:34 EST 2000

Here's the web site @ UCLA I referred to in an earlier posting to this
newsgroup.
Enjoy ... it's pretty neato! Whew! ... found it ... needsless to say I've
bookmarked it.

I find these useful for helping explain to novices what we do in the lab.

This is the UCLA site ... under the link to "Techniques" it's got videos
explaining PCR, DNA sequencing, the link to "Model Systems" has video that
explains the lactose operon of bacteria and life cycle of Lambda
bacteriophage and the link to "Processes" explains gene transcription,
splicing and translation.

http://www.lsic.ucla.edu/ls3/tutorials/
In order to view the videos, you'll need to download the free Shockwave
software.

Plus, I've included the URL @ Howard Hughes Med Ctr ... for a neato virtual
lab on ELISA.
http://www.hhmi.org/grants/lectures/biointeractive/vlabs.html

Cold Spring Harbour also has some useful tutorial-animations.
http://vector.cshl.org/

Does anyone have any others worth posting?

Thanks to those who have replied.
all the best,

Andre
---