advanced therapy clinics

medimag at my-deja.com medimag at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 10 12:34:39 EST 2000

In article <852gkk$3v4$1 at news.securenet.net>,
  "L.de los Santos" <diode23 at mailcity.com> wrote:
> Hi! Could you please let me know if you are
> aware of clinics in Canada (any province)
> that use high power  transcranial magnetic
> stimulation therapy

  P.S.  Of course you MUST use the neg. field. This is the south
seeking one.  I strongly suggest you study up on this.  Best
overall book on mag. therapy is "Discovery of Magnetic Health,"
by Washnis and Hricak, in my opinion.  Philpott has a good
treatment manual, "Biomagnetic Handbook."  But the first book
contains digests of Philpott's and other doctors' treatments.
Bob Johnson. 10 yrs. bimagnetic study.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.