HPLC

pathos pathos at freerealtime.com
Tue Jan 11 15:40:26 EST 2000

In article <iss.5764.387b8b8e.3805c.1 at amethyst.tc.umn.edu>,
swans061 at maroon.tc.umn.edu ("Debra L. Swanson") wrote:

> Is anyone currently using HPLC for molecular biology?  If so, what system or
> systems?

Eldex Pump
Linear spectrophotometer.

The pump (aka solvent delivery system) is a two piston pump that is easy
to maintain and is capable of terneary solvent delivery.  cost is real
cheap, I could have gotten 3 of them for the price of 1 waters system.
The inside of the pump is teflon lined so that I can use salts with no
problem.

Peter Pediaditakis
University of Pittsburgh
Dept. of Pathology