Looking for a reference where lambda exonuclease was used to generate single strand linker at plasmid ends

Eric Rheaume erheaume at procrea.qc.ca
Thu Jan 13 15:25:21 EST 2000

Hi!

I am desperately trying to find back a reference where I read about people
that used lambda exonuclease to generate single strand ends (about 300 bp)
on linearized plasmids and used these to transfect cells. I remembered I had
the paper by accident and that there was actually no mention of lambda
exonuclease in the abstract. If anyone knows of this paper or a similar one,
please email me...

Thanks a lot.

Eric Rheaume
erheaume at procrea.qc.ca