image system

R. Jayakumar jakku at mrna.tn.nic.in
Sat Jan 15 01:14:43 EST 2000

alpha innotec systems with ccd camera setup are real good.  We are getting
one for our lab after perusing several other companies.  For god's sake
don't go in for a digital camera setup.  It is cheap (no doubt), but higly
cumbersome to work with, and really unsatisfactory.  A few other labs here
who went in for that are regretting it everyday.
    best of luck
sincerely
jayakumar