Transformation problems...

khalil khalilha at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 17 07:09:57 EST 2000

All possible methods are being used, we all work in different labs in the
departement.
In ours we use the CaCl2 method and a new method involving TSS. Competent
cells are different for each one and stored in different freezers. We don't
even use the same strain of E.coli.

news:20000117030214.10870.00000733 at ng-fg1.aol.com...