Transformation problems...

Susanne Rohrer srohrerNOSPAM at immv.unizh.ch
Mon Jan 17 10:06:31 EST 2000

> YES ! I have had tremendous problems with millipore water. When I changed
> to 'clinical', distilled water (bought from a company) the problems
> stopped.

OH, come on! I use normal deionized water and I have no problems. I use the
Inoue protocol and Dh5alphas, and they get pretty competent. TSS works too, but
the competence isn't that great.

IMHO, there's no need to buy water, but maybe it's them swiss mountains that
make our tapwater so pure...

you can always electroporate.

Susanne Rohrer

Uni Zurich