Transformation problems...

Richard P. Grant rgrant at netscape.net
Mon Jan 17 11:32:21 EST 2000

In article
<Pine.GSO.4.05.10001171448450.15748-100000 at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg
.de>, CSC <un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de> wrote:

> YES ! I have had tremendous problems with millipore water. When I changed
> to 'clinical', distilled water (bought from a company) the problems
> stopped.

Milli-Q water is 'clinical' grade.  At least, I know they used to use it
to incubate the eggs in an IVF unit.  I'm guessing the company is
selling you milli-q, I suppose it could be distilled, but that
introduces all sorts of interesting problems (for them).

--
Richard P. Grant MA DPhil
Structural Studies Group, MRC-LMB