Polaroid cameras and Zeiss microscopes

energy102 at my-deja.com energy102 at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 17 23:15:48 EST 2000

I have a tight budget and I could use advice to solve a problem.
Cheaply.  I have a Zeiss microscope with a photoport.  Currently there's
an old 35mm camera attached.  Is it possible to mount a polaroid camera
instead?  Specifically the same polaroid camera used to photograph gels
on UV/vis light box - since I already have one of these.

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.