Professional Prediction?

Peter mastsam at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 18 18:06:18 EST 2000

Hey I went to that site and it kicked ass thanks to everybody who suggested
it... it really helped me do better (i actually won on pro line! hhehe) I
think they got like 9/10 predictions right yesterday and they covered like
basketball hockey football everything ... i made a link for it for anyone
who wants to check it out...I totally suggest it its actually very accurate
...thanx

 www.Sportpredict.com