NEED PROTOCOL OF MINIPREP - URGENT

navita astuti arumanis at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 18:43:16 EST 2000

Dear all,
I'm Navita from Bandung Institute of Technology,
Indonesia. I need some information about plasmid DNA
isolation without any procedure of digestion with
restriction enzyme.
My experience is, when I pick 15 white colonies and do
miniprep on them, but unfortunately when I digest them
with restriction enzyme, they do not give any DNA
insert.
My teacher suggest me to find any procedure of
detecting DNA insert without digestion with
restriction enzyme. Is there any protocol for this
purpose?? Please send me e-mail to:
navita15 at bi.itb.ac.id

Thanks for your concern

Regards,